Friday 14 September 2012

Uneventfulday....

Hello bloggers, 
Did you enjoy your drunken teacher appreciation week? I hope you gave your teacher alcohol or an AA pamphlet.I hate it when you're looking forward to something all week and it ends up being canceled at the last minute.
My friend Jessica ended up getting strep throat so we didn't end up going to Olive Garden as planned. : ( But we'll reschedule.On another note, it's my friend Kaitlin's birthday this weekend so I'm going to a club, I'll see people I haven’t seen since high school for the most part but I'll defiantly get pictures. It makes me feel more popular even though we're not really friends anymore. 
PLUS I have no money. I got paid 2 days ago and all my money is gone already. Ear marked for other stuff. Phone, school savings, and food my mom won't pay for and stuff. All that kind of stuff. My spending money is 35$ or so.
Question: what kind of work out can I do to make me thin but make my butt big? I like having a big ass but I like being skinny. I'm going to start gaining more weight now that I'm back home I'm always eating instead of going "I'm too poor for food. Oh well" and then maybe have salad one day a week. You're comments, e-mails or tweets are greatly appreciated.
Nameless Hipster girl


No comments:

Post a Comment