Saturday 1 September 2012

Never get a straight man to dye your hair

I didn't take any pictures while I was moving my stuff really. mostly because my phone was plugged in and I was busy moving things. but I got pictures of Charlie!

you remember Charlie. The cat I was feeding and my landlord let into the house. I named him Charlie but my land lord named him "George Micheal". and sense I don't live there anymore I guess it dosn't matter what I call him. I'll miss him, or her, never did figure that out...

But now I'm back with my parents and I have Rimmer again! My place was too hot over the summer so I couldn't have him in my room. Plus I'm sure he waa lonely not being with other birds and me working all the time. but I'm glad to have him back!

cutest little thing you ever sid saw!
                                                      
And! (more good news) I'm sending this from my new Samsung Galaxy note!
(angels sing) Finally a phone that does it all! I still have to set a lot of it up. I've got to find my micro SD card so I can have more memory because for me 16GB is not enough!  But once I get everything all figured out I can tweet all about it! If I have enough left on my plan, 1GB is going by pretty slow so far but useing it in hot sppts or at home dosn't add to it. niffty eh?
Nameless Hipster girl



No comments:

Post a Comment