Friday 1 November 2013

Hello nurse!

I hope you all had a happy Halloween and a great All saints day!
I plan on having a great Sunday this weekend. I have to work in the morning and the evening, but from 10 am to 2:30pm I'll be rooming around comic con. Liking for shirts, or stickers or general "Slythrin" memorabilia! I'm excited. I also got a job as a server and I'm going to start getting payed for my work at the cafe I've been working at. (So far it's been on a volunteer bases, but now I'm going to be an actual worker) I'll have my debts payed off faster then you can say the hardest thing you can say.
Once I get stuff payed off I can start saving for my own place, and more tattoos abd other cool things I can't really think off right now.
Anyway, just wanted to update my blog a little and say hey. I'll post pictures from comic con next time, until then
Have a nice day
Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment