Friday 14 March 2014

Friday, I'm in love… does anyone know that song.

Hello Blog Readers

Do you Know I've had this blog sense 2012! My how time does fly. I was just discussing with my sister:
Me: Only 2 years left
Sister: What?
Me: Well more like one and a half I guess.
Sister: What…?
Me: Uh, I mean… plenty of time. No need to worry! Don't get your affects in order.
Sister: Well I should think so. If everyone's going to die, what would be the point?
Me: Exactly… everyone…

we have weird conversations though.
earlier today I said

TO THE BASEMENT-TORIUM!

and I got all the way downstairs, to my room, walking at a slow pace and then she responds.

"Wait, "Basement-torium"?"

Roll eyes thusly.

so I've started to write fan fiction to pass the time because, well you know…
no Netflix, no TV, no friends make nameless hipster go CRAZY! - er… crazier….

So I have some written for Harry Potter and some for Once Upon a Time (which is actually a show I hate, but I enjoy some of the dynamics. plus the fact it's shot in BC! Go Canada!)

I'll keep you guys posted on Twitter or what have you if I decide to post the stuff for all to see. Until than, practice the art of "Not Giving a F**k"! Peace!

Nameless Hipster

No comments:

Post a Comment