Saturday 25 August 2012

Yes, We have no Bananas


Hey bloggers,
Well I’m officially 20 now. No more teen years. I guess I’m going to have to be a responsible adult from now on.
That’s pronbably not going to happen. Oh well. The day after my birthday I had chips for breakfast and drank chocolate milk right out of the carton. But I did make myself a nice healthy lunch (Mixed veggies and brown rice mmm). All in all it was a good birthday, started off with me getting stranded out 4 km from my house whilst looking at the stars, so I walked back home and got my dad to come get me then he realized the car was still in gear that’s why the engine wouldn’t turn over. (Wah wah) I recommend everyone start their birthdays with a long walk on a highway in the dark. Makes for an interesting story. After I went to bed at 2am I woke up and went to work (8-1) then I went home. I watched random stuff on Netflix then headed over to the neighbors house and got them so we could all walk to Hooters together to meet up with my family. We all had fun, I assume. More friends showed up and then around 11 we all went home, Aaron and I walked back, which was also a really far walk. When I got home I turned on “In time” on Netflix and fell asleep, I don’t remember a thing about that movie.
All in all it was a blast. I got some money so I can still save up for my dream phone. Sigh, I’ll have to wait another week for it most likely, but I’m going to decide on a tattoo and get it priced out. It might have to be my Christmas present to myself instead of my birthday present. Unless I get more money some time soon. More than my pay check, because most of that goes into saveings for school if I don’t have to buy food or pay for rent.
But speaking of money and rent, I need a second Job. The one I have now doesn’t pay me enough. Though I might start getting more hours once everyone starts school and there are less people to work. Then I’ll be raking in the dough! Woohoo! I guess we’ll see come mid September.
Well that’s all for now. Don’t forget to tell your friends about my web site. Be they Dutch, Russian or just plain American. Tell the world!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment