Friday 29 March 2013

888 page views, Nice!

Dear blog reading people

congratulations on your new pastime
I encourage you to go outside and talkto people about how great my blog is and how wonderful fresh airsmells. And feel free to complement them on there butts, it's notrude It's a complement!

Though some people find in offensive.What is this the 1800's? Probably
What year is it?
I don't know
Oh well

So today is my sisters birthday, Ithink she's 23 now, but maybe she's 24. So I'm going to give a shoutout to her
HEY LAURA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Though by the time you read this it'llbe Saturday, not Friday so it won't be her birthday so never mind
LAURA! NEVER MIND! CAN YOU GET ME AGLASS OF WATER?

So the plan was a bored game night withpeople from school, but sense it's my sisters birthday my family willbe going to red lobster instead. That's cool.
More exiting news I got an ellipticalmachine! WOOW! I can work out and loss weight without harsh drug use.It's the next best thing to staying alive!
Healthy living, what a wonderful thing.

I'm also trying to design a tattoo formy friend Aaron, he has a lady on his arm right now that he hates,but I want to cover it up with another lady. Or something else. I'mnot really sure what to design for him yet. I have a few Ideas butI've get to put them on paper.

BUT on another note, because I actuallyhave things going on in my life now, I've organizing all my oldjournals and putting them in data form on the computer. And any ideasI had I'll make them into whatever they were meant to be. Musicvideos, comics, books ect.
Oh and I got an apple computer. It's amac book pro, I'll use it for school and graphic design stuff mostly.I named her Svettlana. I like it, but I'm still more of a PC lover.That could change.
My teacher is convinced you can't useandroid products or anything other than apple to do Graphic designthough, so I spent 800 bucks and bought one off my friend just toshut him up really. I'll probably still use my PC just as muchthough.

Well, my fingers smell funny, so I'mgoing to go take a shower and get ready for my night. Have a goodweek and remember! Never forget!

Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment