Friday 1 March 2013

Making money OH MY GOD!

Well another week goes by and I'm hoping next week will be better. Not much looking up Milhouse these days I'm affraide. Oh well, enough about my crippling depression...

I'm looking to make a music video for the song "future boys" by Electric six and the song "no handle bars" by the Flowbots.
There are a few videos I want to make but those ok ones require real people. I might have to animate part of it, but I still need people to help me.

I'm still learning how to use Adobe stuff for my classes, but I hope by this week I'll have mastered Illitrator and I'll be able to animate videos a lot easier. I'd like to get into that, it was my favorite hobbie. I find making animated music videos with paint and movie maker, terribly time consuming, if there is an easier way, besides getting a bunch of people together to film them I'd like to use that method!

Damn I want chips! Actually I want cereal but I gave it up for lent... Should have picked chocolate, or chips. I have nothing to eat for breakfast if I can't have cereal. If I had the time I would make pancakes, but I usually have about 2 hours to get ready when I get up during the week and all of that time goes toward showing, doing my hair, and making sure I'm downtown nice and early.

Also my insomnia keeps coming back! Hurray! and my pain pills aren't working so far. So these pills that are supposed to make me drowsy, keep me awake and they don't do what there supposed to do. But maybe that will change.

Well I'm out of material, toon in next week when I'll have more to talk about!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment