Friday 15 March 2013

It's a blog not a blag! What's a blag?

Hey there bloggers. This weeks posts theme: hair
Long beautiful hair! I cut mine, but only half of my hair. You see when I have anxiety, I cut my hair to calm me down. I can't control it, I just do it. And this time I ended up cutting most of the hair on the left side of my head. So now, my goal for the weekend is to find a way to style it properly. Without cutting the rest of my hair, because I am not going back to having short hair. I like my long hair, luckily a hipster hat covers all bad hair days.
So school is going well. We learned photoshop. We made logo's. we made spokes people for companies, unofficial one's anyway...

Ah, majestic... Anyway...

My spokes person was a zombie. He represents my class, he's cool. I'm enjoying school for the most part I'd say. I don't recommend taking graphic design at school for a lot of money, if you plan on using it mostly for a hobby. I realize now, I should have waited to have more money for sure. C'est la vie.
Are you excited for st. Patrick's day? I know I'm drunk. Party on! See you next week!

Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment