Friday 10 January 2014

God, I don't want to have to go back to Facebook

Going back to Facebook would be like going back to an ex who constantly ignored you and that you hate. There is no good reason to go back.
However, everyone I know has Facebook and I need to get back in touch with some of those people and have no other way of talking to them.

So on that note, here are some things I have learned over my many years of life...

Lesson 1: Just because someone didn't graduate, doesn't mean there not smart.
I've known plenty of people who either didn't graduate on time, at all, or got a GED later in life, and they're living very productive lives. Some of them are more put together than me (mind you that's not saying much but still).

Lesson 2: if your nice, even when you're in a crappy mood, things go better for you
Remember to judge people, not on how they treat you, but how they treat others. I work in the service industry, and if people are mean to me, I assume they have a mental problem that makes them an asshole to everyone. In other words I let it go.

Lesson 3: People are stupid, EVERYBODY
This is the most important lesson of them all. Because people don't know they're stupid, even smart people are stupid. Remember, if you think your smart, see lesson #3.

Lesson 4: Animals are smarter, and more important than you think.
People don't give animals enough respect. I'm not speaking as a member of PETA or a tree hugger or anything (mostly because I can't be a true vegan, because I can't eat soy, and there substrate for meat is always soy soy soy. It's crazy) but animals have been around longer than you. Respect your elders!

So there are a few lessons in the lessons. All together those are pretty important lessons in life. And I will let you all know if I go back to Facebook. Your all my friends, so I'll add you.

That's all for now,
Nameless hipster OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment