Thursday 16 January 2014

I went on a $100 shopping spree, and all I got was this some groceries

I went to the store specifically to buy gluten free stuff and whatever else I usually get, so that I could get the store points. They came up with this points card that you earn points when you spend money and it alerts you went things you buy frequently are on sale. But when I was checking out I completely forgot about my card and spent a $108 with no rewards. I could have earned 1,800 points. 
#^*@&/!
Oh well, Atleast I have things I can eat in my house now. I bought a bunch of socks from the dollars store too. (Those who follow me on Instagram know I love to shop at dollarama) so what has everyone been up to? Have you kept your New Years resolutions? Did you make one?
I'm following my "one year to a better you" plan I posted on Pinterest a while back January is more yoga, no alcohol. Easy enough, I haven't had a drink in a few months now. My fibromyalgia flares up way worse when I drink. So I avoid it. The only time I can see myself breaking that rule is when I go to Vegas for my birthday. 22! Woow! That's not for a few months though.

Anyway, I've been searching my room most of the day for an old script I wrote. I want to make it into a podcast to showcase my voice talent. One day I might achieve my goal of being a voice actor. You never know, if H. Jon Benjamin can do it, so can I. But first I guess I'll need a van...
Anybody get the refurance? Anyone? Anyone? No... Moving on.
It's a morning show called "table conversation" but it's a comedy, I'm going to have to change a bite of it, maybe expand on certain things. I did originally write it in grade 5... So... Years ago. It's probably still saved on a floppy disk somewhere in the basement. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. Until next time, I'm a hipster, writing in a cafe
Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment