Friday 10 January 2014

What's up!

Hello blog readers!
So what's new with you guys? Nothing new with me really.
I went dancing at a gay bar with my sister and her friends. They say you can tell how good someone is in bed by the way they dance. That explains why some men are gay. If there really good at dancing, there gay. All the good guys are on the other team. I wish I knew more about sports so I could make a funny related anecdote.
I hope your holidays are going well. I'm getting more and more followers on instagram and Pinterest, which is nice. Makes me feel like a big girl.
I bought all my Christmas presents and I'm totally ready for the new year. I'm so excited for January 2nd. 3 important things are happening the day after the new year begins!
1. My library books are due back
2. My tattoo is getting the next stage of it done
3. Community it's coming back!
Ahhhhhhh! I'm so excited
I know when you have really high expectations about something it usually doesn't turn out, so I'm trying not to be too too excited about it, but I'm pretty Damn excited. The new years going to start out right! Eeeee
Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks to everyone who complemented me on my last post, the one about my cat. I might do more stuff like that. But who has the time, right?
Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment