Friday 17 August 2012

Malcolm in the middle of my life!


Dear blog readers,
I don’t know why but my twitter app hasn’t been working at all lately. So I haven’t been posting much. Also I’ve been distracted with Malcolm in the middle. I downloaded episodes and have been watching them for the past few weeks. I didn’t notice how often they re-used actors in that show. Like Frances’s lawyer who emancipated him, was “Joe” the snitch who worked at the Lucky Aid with Lois a few seasons later. And I’m pretty sure Steve’s mom is Malcolm’s teacher from the first episode.
But All in all I guess I’m trying to say I’ve been distracted and haven’t had a lot of time to work on my blog. I was going to have a comic ready for this post but I just haven’t gotten around to it. I need tips on keeping to tasks.
I shouldn’t beat myself up to bad though, I did manage to clean my room, do my laundry and dye my hair like I planned.  They said it couldn’t be done, but I said “YES IT CAN!”
Sorry caps lock was stuck.
Now I’m uninstalling unwanted programs from my computer. All the things that start up as I’m trying to do stuff fast on my computer, totally slow it down to a screeching halt. GAH! So annoying!
I have a task for you this week. Tweet me the answer or comment or e-mail me. If someone ows you money, and you don’t talk to them anymore, but you think you have a way of getting in touch with them, how do you go about asking them for money?
My friend, will call him “Tre” from High school owes me money, but I think he’s in jail now. My neighbour owes me 6 dollars but that’s easy enough to get back from him, and of course the meth dealer owes me for the cell phone I gave him(still a story for another day), and other people too but how do I ask them?
Advice is well appreciated!
Nameless Hipster girl
P.S. sorry about the spelling and grammar, but Saturday snuck up on me again and I didn't get the chance to send it off to get proof read.

No comments:

Post a Comment