Monday 13 August 2012

Who will be chased next week?

Dear blog readers,
So much to talk about this week! Sorry about the late post but I woke up at 5pm on saturday after having slept for 24 hours and I had to go to work, so I showered wrote that quick thing to keep you in the know and then went to work. And do you know what I did when I came home?
Damn I was hoping someone could tell me because I can't remember. I think I took the bus back. I assume I did.
So my neighbors jail broke my iPod, and I dunno if it's ever happened to you guys, but it sucks! I dunno why but my music is totally messed up now! And it's waaaaay slower then it used to be. It's kind of cool because I have it set as a Simpsons theme, so a lot of the apps look like simpsons characters and junk. But I dunno if I really like it any better then it used to be. But hopefully I'll be getting a samsung galaxy note soon anyway.
Don't tell my landlord but I've been attracting neighborhood cats by leaving food out for them. Not all of them really, just the one. I named her "Charlie". I'm pretty sure it's a girl, but Charlie works for boys and girls so it's a good name. Fortunately, Charlie started to come around during the day, and my landlord got used to her and now he's feeding her too. He refers to her as the porch cat and calls her "George Micheal". (thinks she's a boy) anyone who knows her will tell you she's more of a Charlie then any other name you could think of.
So this sore throat I've had has lasted for about 3 weeks now so I'm gonna go see someone about it. I think I might have tonsilitis again. I've had it before.
Remember the other day when I told you about krave cereal. Well I tried it. And remember that other post that said I had icing added to my special K to make it better. Well from the makers of crappy cereal bring you... Icing stuffed cereal! In the words of Sideshow Mel "Terrible".
Follow me on Twitter for more interesting quips about life! I'll be able to be more constant once I get a full data plan with my new phone. T minus one month as far as I can tell. 2 more pay cheques plus one birthday, that should do it!
I keep forgetting my birthday's coming up. I hope I get Money!
Nameless Hipster Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment