Saturday 27 October 2012

Not corrected...sorry for the spelling!

Do today I have made the choice that I will no longer be using Facebook.it's an addiction and I'd rather not use it! I'm going to have too give up cold turkey, because there's really no other way of I allow myself to use Facebook even once a day I just know it willturn into something bad!
Facebook always depresses me. The up pates are filled with people I don't talk to anymore or people I hate our people I don't case about.so from now onI'll only communicate through texting or twitter.and lets face it twitter is way better then Facebook anyway.
At any rate, I joined a few new social networking things.though they are nothing like Facebook so yay! Tumblr, tagged, LinkedIn, pinterest.all of witch my name is nameless hipster girl. So if you want to add me that would be cool. I'm still disproving what they are thought I think I like tumblr and pinterest the most. I get to see all kinds of coherent blogs so it could help me with my blog! That would be good because right now my blog kind of sucks, I know I have viewers from all over the place but I'm still not sure if it's popular or if there's anything I should change.
But ignorance is bliss! So I guess my blog is awesome!
Day 1 no Facebook: feeling fine, I think I'll practice Ukrainian or draw something when and if I get the urge to go on Facebook. This could end up being good for me.
Follow my no Facebook story on twitter!
@Namelesshipster

No comments:

Post a Comment