Saturday 6 October 2012

Walking through a winter in the fall...

Greetings reading people,
Ah winter is finnally here. In the middle of fall, but it's here none the less! Not 3 days ago was I celebrating my friends birthday with a lovely stroll threw yellow and orange leaves to get some stir fry then BOOM! snow!
I know you readers in Russia are like
"that is nothing! We have snow here that kicks your ass!"

    

Ya ya, 5 miles to get to school, up hills both ways, we've all heard the story.
So I'm working a lot but I've designed a tattoo for myself and I plan to get it looked at and priced out tomorrow! Woot woot! I know what your thinking
"tattoo's are to mainstream." but I wanted a tattoo before it was cool so it evens out.
Me:you know it's lines like that that make people call you a hipster
Myself: thank you captain obvious!
Captain obvious: No, I'm over here. She's just you.
Myself: can't you see this is a private conversation between me and myself! Sheesh some people's children...
Me: I know right?


So all is well in the job front. All is well in life. I've decided not to stress about money anymore. Money comes and goes but the horrible memories are there to stay...
So many memories.
Well money is evil so I'm just gonna save what I can for school and if I have to spend a little I'm not gonna worry about it.
Whenever people say "all in all" I think of Alan Alda.



That's weird right?
Alan Alda 'twas months before Christmas and all through the house
Everyone was keeping me awake
Even though I have an early day tomorrow. Grr!
Happy thanksgiving canadians!
Nameless Hipster girl



No comments:

Post a Comment