Friday 2 November 2012

How to tell if you're a hipster

Hey bloggers, As we get closer to the colder months it's getting harder and harder to tell who is a hipster and who isn't. For men anyway; girl hipsters are easy...

Just kidding, you can usually tell though, (plaid jacket, glasses, expensive things you can buy at the thrift store that everyone else has but "I got it first" ...pft, whatever.) But the guys, you can usually tell because they have beards, but in the colder months guys just grow beards, so I've come up with some simple questions to see who is a hipster and who is not. Question one: Do you like sushi? I sure do! HIPSTER! Question two: I like that new movie with Johnny Depp, what do you think about it? Oh I only watch Indie movies off Netflix. HIPSTER Question three: Mmm, skittles, would you like some? No thanks, skittles are too mainstream. HIPST... actually that's a trick question, because skittles can never be too mainstream, but if they use the word "mainstream" then they're probably a hipster. Question four: I like those shoes! Where did you get them? The thrift store! HIPSTER! Question six: Did you notice there was no question five? Yeah I totally noticed that! HIPSTER Five is to mainstream. apparently. So if you are standing next to someone, at the bus stop (which is another give away) you can ask those questions and you will know weather or not they're a hipster. That's all I have to say about that. Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment