Saturday 17 November 2012

How was your day hunny?

A day in the life of a hipster like me:
1am to 6am while I sleep have weird dreams because my sister is watching Archer in the basement.
2 am let my cat into the room
3am wake up to the cat throwing up on the floor. Clean it up, put the cat out and go back to sleep
6am wake up take old lady pills. And realize I need more sleep for work. Go back to sleep and decided to take the car instead of the bus.
6:30am be woken up by the bus alarm you forgot to shut off
7 am wake up and get dressed.
7:15am head off to work
7:30am clock in at work
10am break from work. Tweet, forget to eat breakfast. Talk to people on Facebook. Text my dad that i have the car.
10:15am back to work
12:00pm half hour break have "breakfast" and talk to people on Facebook more.
12:30pm break over. Back to work
2:00 pm last break of the day. Tweet jokes. Tweet about work being boring.
4:00pm clock out and get changed.
4:05pm go back to the till and get car keys.
4:15pm get to the bank. Have no money : (
4:20 Get home and talk to people about what my friends are up to and how the radio music sucks.
5:15 pm talk to Cabdace about hanging out. reschedual for tomorrow.
5:30 pm text Aaron all if he's home.
5:45pm have supper and table conversation witg family.
6:30 pm decided to hang with Aaron tonight.
7:00 pm write something for my blog
6:01pm realize my clock had the wrong time : ( sigh....
Some of the last few things were done at different times then shown.
The rest of the evening? Who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment