Friday 18 January 2013

Hey... Wtf

So it's Friday! Though, when you read this it will be Saturday! So happy Saturday! I hope your week was good, and I hope your weekend was even better. Mine was full for work, but that won't go on for much longer. On the 28th I'll be starting school so I won't be working! Hurray!
So lets see, what to talk about. Lets talk about how great it is to not live with my patents. I live with them right now, but when I didn't, life was beautiful. I could stay up late, I could bring friends over whenever I wanted. I didn't have to explain why I'm eating ice cream for supper. And they don't complain that my room smells like drugs. Sigh, those were the days.
But I hope This picture cheers up your day!
Not sure, why he's wearing shoes... but I drew it at work. Have a nice day!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment