Saturday 12 January 2013

I was snow blind!

Hey there internet users,
I'm not used to writing 2012 on things yet. But I'm also not used to telling people I'm 20. I sometimes still say I'm 17. It makes it difficult when I get carded. That and I don't look like my drivers license picture anymore sense I got my hair coloured.

I'm so tired, from work and running around and what not. Plus I haven't really been sleeping the past few nights. But! I did go to a kick ass rock show on Friday night! I was going to take pictures of the band rocking out on stage, but I was distracted by a random hipster. I would have posted the picture on the blog but my app wouldn't publish it if it had the picture.

The night wasn't exactly what I expected it to be, but it never is with the people I hang out with. The show was 10 bucks to see 4 bands, but because I was only there for the civil disobedience. They were playing last so we went to hang out with some other people close by in there apartment across the street. Turns out they are in a band too, but there concert got canceled because of the blizzard. we talked about the awesomeness of music 'till around midnight then we went to the bar and saw civil D. Sense we didn't get to see the other 3 bands we didn't have to pay! I love a free rock show! And so we listened to the musical styling of the civil disobedience and had a gray evening, I ran into a few old friends, and avoided some used-to-be friends and fun times were had by all.

I hated waking up for work the next morning but what is done must be done. Now I have to help my homeless friend and his old house mate build resumes to get jobs. No more living off unemployment and the money they get from selling there bodily functions. Eww.
I'm not putting that on the resume.

Nameless Hipster girl

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. 10 points to anyone who can find them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment