Friday 4 January 2013

My cheese fell of my cracker : (

Oh my God! It's time to write my blog... Don't really have the time for this, but I'll just give out a go, shale I?
Okay, so I got my purse stolen and now there are people out there getting cell phones under my name, thieving basterds make me sick to my ass! So I have to get all that sorted out so I'm not in the hole 600$ for phones I don't have and don't get to use.
the nerve of some people children, am I right.
On a good note I have more of a social life, I'm working less so I have more time to spend with people, people suck, but maybe if I have more fun with them I'm think of them in a better light.
Next Friday I plan to go to a rock show, it's a local band I hasn't seen in a while, I might run into my ex... But hopefully I'll be there with my friends for support.
Friends: people that suck less then basterds.
Yeah, that's how to describe them. If you have people like that in your life it makes not working just a little bit sweeter.
Well that's all I have time for this time. Feel free to email or comment. Have a good week!
Nsmeless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment