Monday 2 July 2012

Flight of the who?

Hey reading people,


How are you on this fine day? I need to get a fan for my room. It's so hot in my room. I went over to the neighbors' house yesterday to pick up my laptop and he had a fan in his room. I should have taken it, but I didn't because I'm a nice person. 

I had plans to do stuff today, but I have no money. So instead I'm just sitting around watching "flight of the conchordes" that's fun too but I want money. 



The best things in life are free, like ... Hugs, and free drugs...But you can give them to the birds and bees I want money! 
To buy clothes, and high class drugs. Or food. Plus I have to pay for rent - rent is important.

"No we don't do that
well we sometimes do that
but very infrequently lady!"
I need to go draw something. I drew a nice picture yesterday, but it wasn't that great. Just because the lighting in my room is crap and I didn't realize all the mistakes until I went to another room then I was like "Eww, well too late now."


"I give art, like you give milk."

Well I'm over heating. I'm gonna see if there's a cold place to sit close by. Maybe the basement, or outside. I think there's a breeze.Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment