Saturday 7 July 2012

No more everyday blogs.

Hey hipster reading people,
I've decided I'm only going to update my blog on Saturdays, because I'm usually pretty busy, and that way I can focus all my love an attention to one awesome blog post instead of a bunch of "Meh" one's and one or two really cool one's.

Plus my hipster levels are getting lower and lower everyday, I'm out of loop on things and I haven't worn my hipster hat in ages! My hipster level rose a little today because I'm wearing my jeggings (which are my jean leggings, auto correct can't touch that because it's a word that was only recently invented).
"bitch, please"
SO! I'm being healed with the power of magnets! I'm wearing a bracelet that has some magnetic properties that helps me with my pain, or so it should.
So far I guess it works on my arm, but I have pain in a lot of places, so I'm going to need more magnets.
On a different note, I watch Beetlejuice today. Why? because it's awesome?
Why is it awesome?
Well, Alec Baldwin's in it. enough said really. But I love it just because it's funny,and creative, and something that I've always liked. Though it doesn't really display what the after life is like, if you wanna see what the after life is really like you have to watch "wrist-cutters: a love story"(it's on Netflix)
Back to Beetlejuice, I love it! so many good parts in that movie but here's a screen shot I love:
"This thing reads like stereo instructions"
So that was my day so far, I'm still going shopping later on with my sister for costume stuff for the anime convention. I'm going as the darkling from Dopukon Kingdome (I;m not putting that through auto correct, I don't care if it's spelled wrong I just don't care...)
Anyway! hope you all enjoy your week and live like to the hipster!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment