Friday 13 July 2012

SPOILER ALERT!

Hey there blog readers!


What up? I've been trying to connect with my inner hipster but my inner over-heating person has been getting in the way so I can't wear a hat. On top of that because my place is so hot my bird is staying at my parent's house because they have AC. But I get to spend time with my house mate's over-active, unfixed cat who is going crazy all the time. I was trying to sleep this morning and she was smothering me. She's so cute though.

Anywho, so not a lot happened this week. I worked a lot and when I wasn't working I was laying around the house bored with nothing to do. UNTIL! Yesterday! *angels sing* I didn't leave the house at all I just watched Reaper and drew characters for a comic I'm working on.
There's Whitney, who is a psychology student, her son Eli who was born because of a Gypsy curse, and Tommy their dog (who is just a man dressed up in a dog suit that Eli had to take home because the "spirits" told him too, because along with being born because of a gypsy curse, he was also given the third eye. Thank you gypsy lady)

Anyway, the animation (or whatever) is still in it's first stages, I know basically how they're going to look but I'm still piecing the comic together. I'd rather not show you unfinished work. So here's another picture I drew instead!
(This part is really going to confuse my sister, she reviews my blog before I post it but sometimes I don't send the photos. This is one of those times. HA!)

So I saw "Fight club" finally. Came out in 1999, saw it in 2012. That's good. Though last year I was watching "Fred at night" on teletoon and he gave away the ending for me. But I'm sure he assumed everyone has seen fight club by then. But oh well, I think if the movie is over 5 years old you're allowed to talk about the movie without saying "spoiler alert!" but just to be fair to anyone you probably should say it. Stupid Fred at night. Just for that SPOILER ALERT! What's his face dies in "dead poet society!" yeah! You know who I mean. Wilson from house..
I dunno what the actors name is. Or the character in the movie. Robin Williams is in it. But he's not the guy that dies. He does get fired though. Which isn't really surprising.
"Carpe dentum: Seize the teeth!"

Interesting fact about how they advertised for that movie! They posted pictures in the paper of Robin WIliams dressed at Mrs. Doubtfire with captions "Have you seen this woman" my mom swears she knew it was Robin Williams all along. Something about his eyes, she knew just by the color of his eyes that it was him dressed at a woman, to which I say "But mom when you were a kid they didn't have colour yet!

And everybody laughed. Not really. anyway.
I've decided my birthday present to myself this year is going to be a tattoo. Though I'm not sure which one or where. But everyone else can get me a gift certificate to "wal-mart" so I can buy a Samsung galaxy note"
*Angels sing*


Finally I'll have a phone that does everything so I won't have to carry around a phone, an mp3 player and a camera! Though right now I don't have a camera at all because. well that's a long story actually.

So that's all for now. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and e-mail me

Namelesshipstergirlwithnumbers@gmail.com: email

Nameless Hipstergirl :Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment