Saturday 28 July 2012

Train of though and MORE SPECIAL K


Hey blog readers,
I'm enjoying that more people are following me on twitter! It's awesome! I'll have more to update when I have a phone that I can update from. Then I'll be hipster all the time, instead of just when I'm at home and using the computer.
I found a free song on iTunes(song of the week)! Just my price range!
Booggere by Plaster I don't think it was free this week, I think this was from a few weeks ago, but still. Wonderful song, not sure why I like it but more about music next week.


So as I tweeted I will tell you about this new Kellogg's cereal. Sugar frosted candy O's basically


New Kraves cereal come in chocolate and double chocolate. Thing that makes me go "wait!" is the fact that it has a coupon for $1.50 off your next box, on the box. Like "we're so sure you'll love this you'll buy it!" and my reaction is "It's chocolate dipped in chocolate that makes the milk turn to chocolate of course I'm going to like it you..." The lady at my store who was buying them was like "there good even as a snack! not even with milk and stuff." and I was like:




Once again, it's chocked full of chocolate. Unless your allergic or you just don't like chocolate it would be. Idiot customers make me sick to my ass...

Speaking of work, because it's a nameless supermarket, we play music as people shop. (One time I got rick rolled at work, as soon as I walked in they started playing "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..." stupid nameless sons of...) With this, they sometimes play Celine Dion "That's they way it is"
for those of you who don't know the song listen to it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSWJtxvaUY
When they play this song it makes me think of "Walter Cronkite"

"And that's the way it is" was his sign off phrase.

So that makes me think of Jim Carry's impersonation of him in "Bruce almighty" When he's goofing off in the mirror,(which was probably off script)


"And that's the way a huh a huh I like it!"


So that's how Celine Dion makes me think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd--tIkrVoA&feature=player_embedded#!

So that's all and remember, my train of thought gets de-railed, but it's always an interesting story.
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment