Sunday 1 July 2012

ARCHIES!...weird...my,ster,ies...

Hey people,
I dunno why that last post I made came up as the second last, but any rate I am sorry for not posting very frequently.
I got a pin at work and no one can tell me what it means. I got it for staying late and dealing with a bitchy costumer. and the pin has a "B" on it, so maybe the "B" stands for "bitch". It makes the most sense. 
Sorry about the spelling and grammar mistakes in this post I didn't have time to send it to my sister to correct, I really wanted to post something new considering my lack of focus and what not the past few weeks. I haven't been sleeping so what is actually 3 days felt like one long ass day with three sun rises ( I know weird, right?) 
But I'm feeling better now. though I'm back in my own bed room and it is so hot
How hot is it?
It's....just really hot, I need a fan or something. I have the window open but theres no breeze so I'm basically just letting bugs in, that's all I'm doing.
But anyway. I have the day off tomorrow so I'll work on drawings and wrting and stuff like that. try and gets some sleep to catch up on that, I did sleep last night but that was mostly alcohol induced. Fun times were had, HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Nameless Hipster girl

1 comment:

  1. Happy Canada Day to you, Hipster Girl who shall remain nameless! I would care to inform you that I have linked to your site on my latest post! I hope the person in germany who views my blog is not also the same one who views yours, and so you may get a new fan! Also, please refrain from mentioning me by name(I know you know) as I would like to remain as anonymous as possible for security on the internet purposes... Best of luck in your future endeavors!
    ~Andromeda

    ReplyDelete