Tuesday 16 July 2013

Arms are swore but getting stronger

I'm not feeling well today. I'm feeling kind of weak and dizzy, but I think I'll be fine. 
I worked out my arms and I've changed the list a little.

Alternating shoulder touches
Bicepcurls 
Triceps kickbacks
Fist bumps
Chest presses

Alternative shoulder touches you can usually find on Pinterest. I though I have it on my work out bored. But it's basically you get in poison to do a push up and you just touch your shoulders instead.
20x 2reps

Bicep curls are easy. Just take something you can lift (I use a 5lbs weight but you could probably use a jug of milk or something heavy.or just tens up your muscle if it's your first time doing one), and you extend your arm and bend it to you.
20x 2reps

Tricep kick backs 101
Bend over, extend your arm back like your bowling and but your hand to your shoulder.
20x 2reps

Fist bumps is something I came up with myself. Unless someone else has thought of it and calls it something else. Then they came up with it.
Anyway
You basically just lift your fist up in the air like you're at a rock concert then you rotate your shoulder muscle. You can bend your arm so you don't have to knock anything over. I find it's a nice stretch.
20x 2reps

Finnaly chest presses. You lay on your back and put your elbows parallel to your head. Then you lift your hands over your head. 
20x 2reps

If you're still unsure how to do these excersizes just go onto Pinterest and follow me and look at my work out bored. I have all of these, and more pinned.

That's all for now. Drink lots of water!

Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment