Thursday 11 July 2013

Help! I'm bored with my work out

Hey everyone,

Today is a cardio day, I'm going to go on my elliptical for about 20-30 minutes then do some boxing and dancing for about an hour. But I have a problem with my daily core work out.

  
The side sizzler and muffin top melter do nothing for me. For those of you that don't know what they are I'll show you the picture from Pinterest.
I don't know if I'm doing it right, but I don't feel any change even if I do a lot of them. And I know I should feel something in the muffin top melter because I do carry weight in the area.
So now I'm looking for new ab work outs. So send me ideas. Tweet me, pin me, Instagram.... It. That doesn't have a short form yet. Gam me? No... In me? Eww no...
Well whatever, just let me know if you know of a really good ab exercise. 
Hipster away!
Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment