Tuesday 9 July 2013

Gotta work it out!

Everybody listen in, I wanna see you dance.
I don't think you heard me I wanna see you dance.
GET UP AND DANCE! Get up and dance!

Seriously. If you're not sure where to start just start. I've been dancing and boxing for cardio and a little bit of strength building. But I also do the daily work outs that I have written on my white boards.
I alternate between arm day, leg day, rest day, and do core work outs every day. Plus my cardio work outs.
Today my leg muscle is killing me so it's an arm day, but I will use yoga (hipster) to stretch it out a little.

I recommend seeing a doctor before you start on any new health kick, but most likely if you're an unhealthy slob, or you could stand to loose a few, your doctor will say it's fine.

Also, if you add me on Pinterest I'll pin motivational posters and good recipes for you to try.
A lot of the recipes I pin are gluten free because I'm trying to be gluten free for medical reasons.

So add me on twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. 3 hipster ways to get into shape.

Lets lose that weight, or maintain that lifestyle... The hipster way!

Nameless hipster girl
Pinterest: bellamontgomary
Twitter: @namelesshipster
Instagram: namelesshipstergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment