Wednesday 10 July 2013

Leg day

So today is a leg day! Which means I'm doing lots of squats and high knees and butt kickers. I've made a calendar that tells me what kind of work out I'm doing and how many reps I'm doing in each exercise! I'm pumped and motivated!(if that's spelt right...) 

Anywhooooo... It is hump day! Or Wednesday as you may call it, I got 8 hours of sleep but from 4 am to 12 in the afternoon. It was nice

Well not really

I've been sleeping to much. I sleep I work out I eat in my sleep and then I wake up and do it all again! Ya ya ya! 

And the man in the back said everyone attack and then it turned into a ballroom blitz...

It was frightening 

You know the song

Haven't done annoying too hipster...ish... In a while. Though I did read a book a few days ago, which seems to be a new hipster trend even though it's not really. I think some people are just doing things people used to do before the Internet and assuming it has something to do with being a hipster. And that's no what being a hipster is.
For me being a hipster is like... Well I do 't really know how to explain it. I've been a hipster sense I was a kid and I hated kids. Or ever sense I used to watch "All in the family" before pre-school. Or whenmy favourite   show as a kid was "Are you being served". It's not anymore. I don't really watch TV anymore, but as a kid who grew up in the 90's it seems weird that my favourite shows were from the 70's, or older. Not really sure when "Are you being served" was filmed. 

But all in all I guess I'm saying, as I've probably said many times before...
I was a hipster before it was cool.

Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment