Thursday 18 July 2013

Work out and a movie

Today's work out is crazy. I went to a boot camp work out thing by my house. 
Legs up
Kick ass
Dance around
Did all kinds of stuff for about an hour. Now I'm tired, and I'm going to watch "Red" with my sister.

So... Keeping with a workout routine seems easy for now. But I imagine it will get harder as my life gets busy. I'll have a job. I'll want to hang out with fiends, I won't necessarily be home to workout on the elliptical or go to boot camp with my dad. So this is a simple 4 minute excersizes, you can find on my Pinterest bored labeled "workout" it's easy and it helps you burn fat for up to 36 hours after you do it. 



No excuses! It's only 4 minutes! You could do it while you're waiting for the bus! Hell if you live where I do you could do 10 of them while you're waiting for the bus. Transit sucks here.

Well that's all for now. Have fun working out! And remember if you think you're having a heart attack go to the hospital! 
Nameless Hipster girl



No comments:

Post a Comment