Friday 29 June 2012

and now for the ramblings of a grammar Nazi

I get my blog posts corrected by someone before I post them now. here are some things she write at the end of her e-mails.


Just so you might remember:
There: over fucking that way
Their: belongs to fucking them
They're: they fucking are
Your: you fucking have something
You're: you fucking are


P.S. Lead not Led. Led is like LED the drug. Although I suppose it COULD be LED based paint. THAT would be interesting...

P.P.S Did my swearing explanation of synonyms help you? It helped me, and now I always remember.

P.P.P.S It bothers me when people write P.S.S. It stands for POST SCRIPT, so another one would be POST post script, not post script SCRIPT. That just doesn't make sense.

I love my sister!

Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment