Friday 25 May 2012

Be nice to Philip

Hello people,
I’m writing this blog a day in advanced because I plan on having a highly sophisticated wine tasting with my friends on Friday night. And I will be in no condition to write a blog. So to start off here is a picture of a unicorn…

I call him Philip.

As you can see Philip is sad because no one believes in him. But we believe in him don’t we kids!
I said don’t we kids.
Kid: we heard you we just don’t believe in him
Me: Listen kid don’t make me warn you again! Believe in the freakin’ unicorn or you’ll be working in the acid mines!
Kid: Go ahead and try my mommy’s dating a lawyer!
Me: DAMN… always one step ahead….
So anyway, I imagine the gathering is going well. Sitting at home all comfy and shit as they say. Cheese and wine was had by all. And when the sun came up, and we were all sober enough to drive they went home, never to speak of what went on at that party, but it would change their lives…
Or not. Either way, I hope your night was well. Tweet me or e-mail me let me know.

tweet: @Namelesshipstergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment