Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hipsters of the world!


Hey bloggers!
Blogger tells me I’ve got views from Russia and Germany andthe United Kingdom, as well as North America. So I’d like to say hello! I wishI could say it in Russian, or German. I think the United Kingdom has more thanjust England in it, so I’m not sure what languages that would include. But weatheryou were just stopping by because you accidentally clicked the wrong link oryou was actually interested I’d like to say “Hi welcome! Do you have hipsterswhere you are?” I know they do in the United States, but I don’t rememberseeing any hipsters when I was in Europe. That was before the movement camearound though.
First there was punk, then Goth, then Emo, the hipsters…pretty sure that’s how that went. I’m still doing some re-search. The magazinesI can find mostly cover mainstream fashion stuff, Gucci stuff and all thatjunk. Plus some of them were around at the same time and over lapped, and somecame back into fashion later on.

I say your fashion should be what suites you, weather that’sGoth, girly, thug, whatever! But if you’re going to dress hipster, you’ve gotto live the life style, you have no choice. Hipsters don’t choose to behipsters. They become hipsters by being in contact with too many coffee shops,or indie music.
That’s what my research has told me so far though. I’ll letyou know when I’m done though. I’ll publish a book, it’s called “whatever: thehistory to hipster fashion”
It’s a work in progress,
Nameless Hipster girl
P.S. don't forget to fallow me on twitter and e-mail me!
hipstergirlwithnumber@gmail.com
@NamelessHipster

No comments:

Post a Comment