Thursday 31 May 2012

Crude humor: you've been advised

Hey bloggers!
Coming to you from my iPod! Second day off! Woos! I think I'm going to go to the library today, get some books, but I'll probably end up doing something else. I have plenty of books here I still need to read.
Well It's been a few days sense my MRI and so far no phone call. No news is good news right? So that's good. I'm gonna need to come up with a different tattoo idea, because I won't be getting "life before the lobotomy" to commemorate brain surgery. Oh well, maybe I'll go with the black heart, or the level up mushroom from Mario. As of now I have enough money for a small one, depending on where I go, but we'll see. We'll see...
Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment