Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sorry, I'm lazy.


Hey People,
I have no idea what to talk about today. Happy sushi Tuesday! Most hipsters say sushi is to mainstream but I say if it is, I don’t care I love it!
But I’ll be having PB and J the next few days.
Sorry that the comics are poorly drawn.  But look at the guy who did Questionable Content, the first few months the art was, let’s say poorly drawn, but now there really good. All I’m saying is that it takes time.
Give me time
Do you really want to hurt me,
Do you really want to make me cry,
Sorry, I fell asleep watching “the wedding singer” the other night and it’s been stuck in my head.
Anyway, I have tomorrow off work so I’ll probably work on drawing and comics and stuff.
Nameless Hipster girl

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hipster Girl - don't dispair!
    I think your artwork is awesome - and look at Matt Groening - when he started drawing The Simpsons, it was pretty primative. And now he pays small Korean children pennies a day to draw his cartoons, so you'll get there. No worries!
    Keep your chin up and your other parts will follow! XXOOO OriginalCheech

    ReplyDelete