Tuesday 15 May 2012

Did anyone else hear that...


Hello followers of the Internet!

I made myself sad yesterday. My hipster levels were low, as they get sometimes, so I was listening to some music with one of my house mates as she cleaned her room. A song by Skrillex and... I liked it. And I actually used the phrase, "I liked this before it was cool." because I too was one of those kids that found amusement in putting random sounds together. I've always loved it. It always makes me sad to say those words. "I liked it before it was cool."
It just sickens me...
Sometimes I don't like being a hipster. But most of the time it gives me the chance to be sassy and sarcastic without real reason (from not being a teen or a true child of the nineties anymore.)
The 90's were a good time, stupid fashion but good TV shows for kids. Now TV sucks, but back then it was awesome. Remember kids, you're never to young to remains!
Does anyone remember portable CD players, I remember wanting one so bad. I think I mostly listened to Hillary Duff on it so clearly that was a long time ago... I liked her for a month is grade 4 I believe. Maybe even a few months. Once I discovered Green Day there was no turning back.
Well I've rambled enough for today.
Talk to you later,
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment