Monday 14 May 2012

THERE EVERYWHERE!

Hey people!
Okay, so I know I had that other site, but because my laptop was going all crazy and the Internet was crapping out every once in a while I had to change the website. So here I am on Blogger, so if I have to I can access me account from my iPod, because I have one of those... because I'm a hipster.
SO! Anyway, work was cool. Mother’s day was yesterday. I had to work, but after work I when and had dinner with my family, Chicken delight, and some kind of peanut butter fudge stuff my sister made. It was so sweet it could make your nose bleed. Crazy!
Then when I came home I spent some time with my roommate and we met out neighbour, who had some kind of made up name. Probably a nick name... anyway, after that I had some broccoli cheese bites and went to bed.


WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY... "What are broccoli cheese bites?" Well, apart from a Doritos taco, there the most delicious things on the planet! It’s just breaded broccoli and cheese. SOOOO good. There are things that are better I'm sure, but I have yet to try them. So as always send me an e-mail of things you'd like me to talk about, questions comments concerns and all that jazz. SO send me an e-mail @ hipstergirlwithnumbers@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you and I'll come back next time with more hipster things to talk about... for now I am off! To draw some comics! I'll try and load them on here if I get the chance...
All the best,
Nameless Hipster Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment