Monday 21 May 2012

Jobs, am I right...


Hello Hipster followers!

I hate my job, but there are one or two things I like about it. I like most of the people I work with; they're friendly, or crazy just like me. I'm not going to use their names but I'm going to tell you about some of them that make me day.
There's one girl that's around my age, maybe a few years younger. She's always dancing to the music in the store, or just whatever is stuck in her head. There's this one guy that never smiles, but he is honestly the nicest person. When I first started working I was scared of him, but now I love it when he works. There are the bitter people who've been working there too long to give a damn anymore, so many of them but I love them all.
I realised, I like a lot of these people because they remind me of myself. I dance to music when there's nothing there, I hate work with a passion, and I don't smile very much. You're lucky if you've ever seen me smile, because apparently I have a nice smile. I mostly love the goofy people I work with though, but working at the store I work at, you have to be at least a little crazy.
Another reason I love working where I work is the few re-peat customers I get. The one lady who always gets a price match, the dude who looks and sounds like Weird Al (who I haven't seen in a while), the GORGEOUS older man that's there almost every day. He's such a hansom looking fellow (cheek bones to die for I tells ya!). But that's enough of being a girl...
My leg is twitching something terrible... ah, it won't stop. But here's my dedication to "House" because it's on its last season right now...


The important thing is to remember to love what you do, and if you don't love what you do, fake it! It burns more calories anyway.
Sex joke!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment