Thursday 17 May 2012

Hey look at this!

Hey people. How's it going?

Work called me in early today, you know what that means? More money! Yay! There's a creepy magician here at the bus stop. I'll try and get a picture of him and post it. He's not a magician, he just looks like one and it's creepy.
(totally what the dude looked like!)



Anyway I'm here to announce that I, Nameless Hipster girl like Yoko Ono. Not only that but I hate this "Justin Beber" character people seem to love. If you have not heard "Yes, I am your angle" by Yoko Ono you have not lived a day in your life!
I'm listening to it right now (that's not true I'm listening to "that's not my name" by the ting tings") I bought it for $1.29 because my mom said and I quote " it will be the bet $1.29 you ever spend!" I'm not sure if it will be but so far it is!
... Some hours later...
Well I'm on my half hour brake now. I can't find the song I want to listen to on my iPod. it's by "Genialisted" which is a band from... An unknown country. Not sure where they're from or what language they're speaking. I know I used to have the song on here, but I guess now I don't. I can't remember what it's called but I'll find it and post a link on the blog when I get home.
Now I'm listening to "Yes, I am your angel"
Tra-la-la-la-la!
I'll try and post pictures and stuff but I don’t know if I have the right cord to connect my camera to the computer. It's not a real camera; it's a blackberry that I can't use for anything else. Most expensive paper weight I ever bought really. But at least I've got something to take pictures with.
Well I have carpel tunnel so talk to you later.
Nameless Hipster girl

P.S. links
Genialisted - Leekiv Armastus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXR13Yl-USw&noredirect=1
Yoko Ono - Yes, I am your angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZSrK_Bsss

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hipster Girl!
    Thanks for including me in your blog - I feel so honoured!
    Would love to see more of your beautiful artwork on this site. When? Huh?
    (But seriously, you need to work on the spelling!)
    Love from the OriginalCheech!

    ReplyDelete