Monday 28 May 2012

Where was I going with this...


Hey people!
I love the e-mails I'm getting from you guys. Be sure to leave more comments. It makes me feel like a real hipster by getting approval from strangers. I recently got a comment about my book reviews. and here is my response to "Andromeda Galaxie" I found this website that sells edable things.


For those of you who haven't read jPod, you won`t understand the link, I recommend going to the library and reading the book. 
I love the library! It`s where you can read as many books as you want and not pay anything! unless you return the books late, then there's fees and crap, but for the most part it`s free!
Free is my favourite word, second favourite word is clearance. I think that makes me more of a hipster.
But uh… where was I going with this…
HEY! This seems like a good place to put in a hipster comic I thought of!

That’s all for now. Let me know what you think
Nameless Hipster girl

1 comment:

  1. Am loving this blog - keep it coming Girl!
    Just realized from a past post - Tina Fey is playing a typewriter and NOT an accordian! Stupid brain.

    ReplyDelete