Saturday 19 May 2012

This is a shout out to Christopher Columbus!

Welcome to the blog!


Hipsters are like Christopher Columbus, they discover things millions of people already knew about and say they knew about it first!
I'm only a Hipster by accident really. I changed my hair, I was going to get Buddy Holly glasses, but I decided not to, then all the hipsters stared wearing them and I was like "Hey! I like that! I should have gotten those glasses!"
Biggest regret ever.... Not really
So my days going well so far. I'm going to work on my comic stuff later on, but my arm is messed up right now so I can't write for very long. But I hope you all liked my random story starter that I posed yesterday!
I didn't realize how late it was when I realized I hadn't posted anything that day. So I posted that. it’s a story I've had half-finished for like a year now. let me know what you think! Sorry if there are spelling mistakes and junk, I'm dislexic.
Dyslexics are teople poo
Nameless Hipster girl
P.S. sorry the post is so short today, my arms are both in tenser bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment