Sunday 27 May 2012

Ron Howard?

Hello people,
Hows it going? I can't hear you speak louder


Still can't hear you.

OH right! It’s a computer not a phone ha ha ha!
Okay so today I'm feeling lazy so I really don't want to write about anything in particular.
have you guys hear that song "circus" by Britney Spears, it's a couple years old by now, because she's not really anything anymore, but I don't listen to mainstream music, I listen to things I like not necessarily what's popular. (Sometimes it is what's popular but more often than not it's not popular to most people.)
Anyway, but this song! What kind of circus is she going to? There are no dance floors! There’s no audience participation. There no whips! Maybe it's some kind of rich people’s circus.



"actually homer, it's a zoo you've never been too, with animals you've never heard of."

but before I go, here is a clip from a TV show that I like. It will help you if you're ever walking downtown and you see a bunch of hipsters.

-Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment