Sunday 20 May 2012

I hope I'll be Chuck Norris approved one day


Hi there people!

Does anyone know of a good place to learn the accordion on the Internet? Or even in real life? Or if you know someone I could Skype with that knows the accordion? I found this one on You Tube, but it's missing every other lesson so he'll say "like we learnt last time" and I'll be like "I didn't learn that yet!"
Keeping with learning new things does anyone know of a way I could learn screamo? I've always wanted to learn and I'm having a hard time teaching myself.
I've been doing pretty well with learning Ukrainian and ASL. I've got apps for those so it's easier to practise anywhere. I can be on the bus signing to myself, or listening to Ukrainian and I don't have to worry about bothering the person next to me, versus practising the accordion on the bus, or screaming into someone’s ear.
Come to think of it that would be cool, I might try that. ha ha...
I got an e-mail request from a fan saying that I should post some art work. How they knew I'm an artist I'll never know. Maybe it's because hipsters are involved in some form of art, music, drawing, dance, blah, you know. So I'll try and have some posted soon, but I want to show you some newer stuff, and my arms are really crazy in pain the past little while.
I have this one drawing of a naked woman, who's supposed to look like she's vanishing into the light, but I totally messed it up and now I have to start over again. But I'll try and get stuff done. I've got 45 minutes of commuter time every day maybe I'll take some of that time to draw.
I'll post an old picture that I'm really proud of...

The picture quality is pretty bad, but I remember drawing this one day in the hall at school. A boy from my grad walked by and asked if he could have it and I told him no because I liked it too much. But I gave him another piece that I did, and I when out with him once. It didn't work out though.



I'll see if I can find more. I don't have a lot of my stuff on my new computer yet. I'm not really proud of my older stuff because I look back on it now and only see the flaws, but my new stuff is good or when I re-due my older stuff. But I'll get copies!
Here’s something I made last year....


I know, awesome right!
Sometimes, I like the way my mind works.

come to the dark side! We have Hipsters!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment