Saturday 26 May 2012

First hipster comic


Hello Blog readers!

How’s it going? I'm sick, but that usually happens when I get the day off from work. Anyway, my writers block is pretty bad. I'm feeling better. I kind of feeling like eating a salad or a chicken snack wrap.
But here is a comic I drew that I thought of yesterday:


I can't remember what made me think of it, but I'll probably post more about work and stuff. I thought of a really funny thing about work, but now I can't remember it.
I usually write down things I want to make into comics but I can't write it down while I'm at work. It makes the customers mad. But I'll try and post more comics about me (nameless Hipster girl) or about other things I think of. if my writers block goes away for a long enough time.
Anyway, enjoy your day!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment