Tuesday 12 June 2012

Anyone got change for a hat?

Hey bloggers,
I'm gonna start this blog by giving a shout out to my housemate Candace. Happy birthday! The big 21! Your legal everywhere now you old lady! Love ya plutonily!
Okay secondly happy sushi Tuesday! Sushi: it's so mainstream it's hipster.
So, I hate taking the bus, but because I'm not within walking distance of work I have to take the bus. How many people ride the bus with little kids that misbehave? There were 2 little boy running around the bus the last time I went to work. I was like "kid! This isn't a play ground! Go sit with your mom and shut up!"
And ofcours the mother did nothing.
Sigh... Poor human race. We're doomed...
I look les like a hipster this wrk because I don't have my hat. I need to clean it because I got an industrial piercing. Anything that will be in contact with my piercing needs to be clean. I need to make more hats. I only have the one. But people typically don't sell tooks this time of year. First world problems I guess.
P. S I'm posting this one straight from my iPod so if anything is spelt wrong I blame auto correct.
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment