Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fabulous picture Laura!


Hey people,
Today's blog is all about my sister, because she loves my blog.
I eat lunch with both my sisters today and we drew all the avengers as people we knew. We're only half ass drawings mostly but I'm Thor, Laura's Loki, Kellee's Iron man. The list goes on. Anyway, after we eat dinner as we were leaving she saw a picture of a dragon from "how to train your dragon" and asked the waitress if she could have it to color. The waitress was like "of course you can sweetie". She was so excited.
So when we got home she colored it in. I helped her with the colors because she’s color blind, then while she was coloring and she said “This is the best colored Dragon in the world, all the five years olds out there can suck it!” something like that anyway.
I don’t know if you thought my sister was little but no, she’s 23.
I promised I’d put the picture on the fridge at my house. So there it is.

So all in all, tonight was a good night.
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment