Sunday 10 June 2012

follow me to see more art work!

Hey blog people.
It's good to know that I'm getting more followers on twitter! not sure if there real people or just fake accounts but I think it's awesome anyway.
I love my bird, even though he's a bother. always wants me to rub his head. just like a boyfriend...
sex joke!
sorry about that Grandma, if you read this. which you probably don't.
I've been trying to draw more "Chibi" type anime or SD stuff, but I'm still getting used to my tablet and all it's features and stuff. so I draw the hulk on my tablet but I just drew Thor out on paper, so let me know which one you like more. I personally like Thor more as a drawing, but as an avenger I prefer the Hulk. not really sure why. The dude that plays Thor is way hotter, but I think the Hulk reminds me more of the Simpsons. that's probably it..
He's not the hulk! I'm the hulk! Rargh! rawra! Come one damn it change!I really did it once!

that's all for now!
Nameless Hipster girl
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

@NamelessHipster


No comments:

Post a Comment