Tuesday 5 June 2012

LFMF if you wish


Hey bloggers!
Look I didn’t forget about you today!
So today I’m off to college. I’m just registering for a class and getting my finances all looked at and worked out. I’m also going to bring some of my art work with me, because last time he asked if I had any, and I didn’t have any on me. But this time, I will be prepared! I’m still not feeling well though. But after school, I have to head over to work for 8 hours. Then I’m headed home and off to sleep.
But back to my art…
I have a bunch of stuff that I drew in high school and it is dark. Like Tim Burton dark. People’s heads cut off and all that jazz. So I tried to put together the less dark stuff. But it’s still pretty depressing.
“Once I found a family of birds living in Tim Burton’s hair”

My bird is biting my shoulder. I think he’s fighting my hair mostly….
Maybe he just wants his headed pet though…

But the lesson learned today: because you learn one every day;
Do not each special K with almond breeze and icing sugar for sweetness”
If you can’t find sugar, and you think “I’ll just put some icing sugar in there to make it takes sweet.” THINK AGAIN! It’ll just takes like butter and liquid. Ewe! Terrible! Learn from my mistakes!

Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment