Wednesday 20 June 2012

Help my netflix is broken

Hey people,
it's nice to have birthday cake for breakfast isn't it? It's the zero calorie treat!
I went on a walk the other day by my house and found out there's a place that sells Shawarma. I dunno if you guys have seen the Avengers, but I want to go there...
I was going to go before work today but I mysteriously fell asleep. I must be tired from staying up all night last night and only having a few hours the night before that. I need to get top grade sleeping pills from a doctor or something. Plus pain medication. Plus get tested for various things. 
What I'm getting at I guess is that I love not living with my parents. It's very liberating. it gives me the chance to do things without them knowing - not that I'm doing bad things - and for all the reasons I love living away there are just as many I loved living there. Plus I'll most likely be moving back in September anyway, and they're perfectly good people. I don't want to paint the wrong picture for you.
I love them all, that will probably end up being my first tattoo.
But that is to be determined later; I have a lot of tattoo ideas, but that's for another post.
Later Davey
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment