Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dirty, eww...

Howdy people here's a little story, about an old friend of mine! and to all your great folk out there, this is "because I am a hipster"




The dirtiest song I have on my iPod is "Bumble Bee" by Aqua. I can't believe I listened to them when I was little.

"Bumble bee, bump into me
I'm in for pollination
Bumble bees take what you see
I'm in need for your donation!"

WTFriday(that's right I'm family friendly now mother fathers)
"I'm a true believer that goes for what I see and one little flower is not enough for a bee like me."
Man slut bee. bastards all of them. Ha ha ha
Family friendly my ass, it's like all the sexual jokes they make in Disney movies. You don't get them till later in life. 
Oh my God "Candy man" by Aqua is so much worse! Don't ask me why I'm listening to Aqua it's a long story. 
ACTUALLY 
it's okay!

Aqua's not mainstream. They're Danish. You can't be mainstream if you're Danish!



Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment